Seiten

Dienstag, April 27

Who doesn't know him???

One of my favorite artist is him!!! I like the way he expresses his emotion, the way he catches the lights, the way he plays with his brush, and all the stories behind his works. Thats why i tried to paint one of his precious works. It took so much time and to be honest, it was really hard to tough the lights, how to impress emotion, and during this working I asked myself again and again, how he did it, which colors he used ... and finally to respect all his works .... Although i dont really like the background of my version, but I'm happy with it:) Maybe when I have time, i'll work with it again ....
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow you´re a little artist, too! :D
    Ich mag vor alle den unterschiedlichen duktus in dem bild..

    AntwortenLöschen