Seiten

Mittwoch, Juli 21

back to my childhood (#38)

Last day we went to my hometown, where my grandpa came from. Its about two hours with car from HaNoi. The countryside was so amazing: its was so quiet, fresh and beautiful. In the City you can only see houses, building, traffic, people, noise, dusty, ... and here with your eyes you can reach to the horizon :).
I remember when i was i little girl, father always took us there to stay for one or two day. And we met our relation, my cousins, ...we run outside and play in the garden, in the field ... It was so beautiful. But now when i came back, it was so empty. Everybody grown up and go to the big city to find a better job. There are now only old people, who have travelled all their life and now want to stay here where they came from, to find all the last happiness in their hometown...
I was there for only one day. It was really a short time but i have found what i wanted to find :) the next time i maybe stay there for more.
Here are some pics which i took with lotus flowers there :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen