Seiten

Mittwoch, Juli 28

I ♥ HongKong (#39)

Last weekend i spend four days in Hong Kong with my friends. I didn't have the opportunity to online so now i'm back in Ha Noi and very happy to be online again ^_^i'm just gonna going crazy when i can not be online -.-
Here we were at Hong Kong Airport. Its one of the biggest airport in the world. And it's really beautiful ...
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here is my first impression of Hong Kong: Amazing!!! From my car's window i was so surprise of this city: big, beautiful and when you look around, you can only see high building ...
Photobucket
We got lunch at a restaurant near the city center. I was so overcrowded of traffics, of people ...^__^
Photobucket
I've seen those scene on the TV or magazine, but to be here in Hong Kong is really amazing. Its a very very "lively" city: it's never sleep ....
Photobucket
For a long travel i chose something practical and easy to wear: my oversized Top from Koton, vintage flowers prints shorts and my Charles&Keith sandals.
Photobucket
To be honest i felt very good in here because you have nothing to afraid: the most people can speak English, you can have everything you need and the security here is the best like in Germany :)

1 Kommentar: