Seiten

Dienstag, Juli 10

MBFW Berlin - Belated Post

Berlin Fashion Week is over. So pity that I couldn't stay there for longer because of my college. Here are some last impressions of BFW.

BLAME - STUDIO
A very playful and also elegant collection. Especially I really like the mix of different prints. The two BLAME - designers are very young but very talented. I hope to see and to hear more from them in the future.

PREMIUM EXHIBITION
I'm so happy that I was there. As a fashion student I got so much of many new inspiration from this exhibitions. I got an overview of so much new brands, designers, materials etc. , to touch the material with my own hands, see new technology and design ... Well, I think it was really worth to be there :)
Love <3
Lini
(more pictures on my Facebook Fanpage)

4 Kommentare:

  1. wooow!amazing photos!i love floral print so much!

    Polly with love
    follow)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich bin begeistert von den bildern, neuer leser!
    hoffe du schaust auch mal bei mir vorbei?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I wish I could have been in Berlin for fashion week!! That would have been totally awesome!

    AntwortenLöschen