Seiten

Donnerstag, November 1

It was time, when ...

Lacey Asymmetrical Hi-Low Dress & Necklace: Kristines Collection/Shoes: Görtz/Bag: random store in Paris/ Belt: Urban Outfitters/Sunnies: RayBan

Sure, the pictures were taken sometime in late autumn, when it was still warm and nice. I just wanted to show you the second dress, which I received from Kristines Collection, inclusive the necklace ( to see the first dress again you can click here ). This is my first asymmetrical high- low dress and ... I love this. Easy to wear and combine. I have so many ideas how I wear this in winter. You also can have this dress in black or sea green ... Well, I couldn't decide which color I really want to have so at the end I chose white :) And this necklace is also awesome. Just fallin' in love with it at the first time when I saw it.  Well, I'm just a shopaholic and can't stop to love beautiful things ... Many thanks to Kristine's Collection for this opportunity  :)
Much love
Lini

19 Kommentare:

  1. Wieder mal ein sehr schönes Outfit :) Die Kombination Spitze - Nieten gefällt mir.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Mmh this outfit § this scenery (spontaneously) make you look like an immaculate-flavored "fall allegory" Dear ("Wink from a kind aesthete § self-proclaimed expert ès Glam psychology") !

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. echt schönes kleid und ja, das wetter sieht auf den fotos noch super aus :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Du siehst toll aus! Ich mag das Kleid. Sehr schön! (:

    ♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is amazing <3 the dress is gorgeous and so is your jewelry, the accessories and everything! absolutely in love with your bag and belt

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. So schick! Besonders das Kleid ist toll :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I just discovered your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Gorgeous dress and shoes! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! It will be great if you can check my blog:)

    Kisses!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. omg das kleid ist wirklich so wunderschön
    ich finde toll dass du dir die weiße variante ausgesucht hast ..wirkt sehr klassisch und v.a. schön auch in verbindung mit der spitze :)
    ansonsten gefällt mir die kombination auch sehr
    lg ;**

    http://www.misplaced-mirth.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. aaw falscher bloglink >..<

    * http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. That is a very cool black and white outfit
    Follow each other?

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. sehr sehr schön!! es sieht sehr chic aus!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I love that dress so much! Amazing blazer as well:)

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. beautiful! gefällt mir sehr gut!
    xoxo

    http://impressthepress.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. dep qua chi oi :D you look so bad ass!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I Love how you paired the dress with the blazer, its gives it a great edge.
    Lovely


    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. die fotos hier sind übertrieben schön♥

    AntwortenLöschen