Seiten

Dienstag, Februar 5

Knits - Cut - Out

Trousers:UrbanOutfitters/Boots:H&M/Knits:Benetton/Bag:GinaTricot/Ring:YSLArtyRing

I was really happy when I found this mustard knits. I always have a special love for mustard color and the  details in the sleeves look better than I can imagine. I also like (fake)fur in different ways, colors ... I feel better when I wear fake fur. It can also look fashionable and nice ... :) Anyway, I've always tried to not wear so much colors or not to be over the top  because I dont want to look like a teenage girl (anymore). Here in Germany much people think I'm under 18 (?) and ask me for id card when I'm go out or whatever (!!!). Haha I think I need some more time to change a bit of my color style :). Btw, enjoy my look today and have a great beautiful day.
 Love
Lini

7 Kommentare:

  1. Love your boots! :)
    Have a nice day beautiful girl! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nein, ändere das bloß nicht! Zumindest nicht, um es irgendjemandem recht zu machen oder dich anzupassen. Ich mag deinen Style gerade deshalb, weil er so farbenfroh und außergewöhnlich ist. In gedeckten Farben laufen doch schon genug andere herum :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ich find deine farbkombinationen immer super :)
    ich selbst würde auch gerne mehr farben tragen, aber letztendlich bleiben meine outfits doch eher schlicht und "dunkel" ^^
    ach und dein pulli gefällt mir besonders gut :)
    lg ;**

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That iѕ very interеѕting, Үou are a ѵerу ρгofеsѕional bloggeг.
    I havе joinеd your rsѕ feed аnԁ loοk аheаԁ to sеekіng extга of youг wondеrful ρoѕt.
    Additiоnally, Ӏ hаve shared your web
    site in my social networks
    My blog :: loans for bad credit

    AntwortenLöschen