Seiten

Sonntag, November 24

Layers

Jacke+Blouse: Mango/ Bag:Moschino/White basic T-Shirt:S.Oliver/ Boots:H&M

For no reason my text just disappeared while I posted this entry yesterday. Sometimes it can really happen that after hours texting, editing images .... it's all gone for no reason or for some reasons I've never found. So angry!!! But thanks for the lovely comments I've received on this post and will check from now on my entries after I posted them.

One for sure I really love to wear layers in winter. Feeling comfy, cozy and a bit of messy make me like winter more. Like I said on my last entry that I want to save money for my new lens so there are nothing new today. Just the "old" items and I have to mix match them. By the way, for German readers: I have a new account on www.kleiderkreisel.de . I'll be happy if you're go by and take a look.
 LOVE

4 Kommentare: