Seiten

Freitag, April 25

Cherry Blossom and ... buckle sandals

&otherstories Trousers ( similar here) / Blouse: random Store Hannover ( similar here or here)/ Mango nude pink bag ( similar here) / Zara Buckle sandals ( similar here) / MK Watch ( here

I'm in love with buckle sandals. Who would have thought that the grandfather’s house slippers once day become so popular? I mean, just go for it :). I remember when I was child - there I was still in VN - students went to school with house shoes, slippers or whatever it could take care for your feet ... and we felt really good in it. Almost 15 years later, the famous slippers has finally came back. A Must-Have for this summer! 

The first picture I edited with my iPhone to see how could I look like when I have grey white hair. I really love this color! And luckily my color, which I ordered last, has just arrived while I'm writing this post. I'm gonna try it right now and hope my hair will turn more to brighter scale. 

Have a lovely day :)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Love the first photo! Your hair looks kind of pink in it :D And yes, the trousers remind of Vietnamese students, too!

    Liebst, ina

    Visit me at Petite Saigon

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. deine Bilder sind immer so schön <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Awww beautiful! Totally my style. Und die Fotos sind natuerlich mal wieder richtig schoen.

    AntwortenLöschen