Seiten

Donnerstag, August 15

Origami Trousers

Origami Trousers + Bag + White Shirt: Zara/ Nelly High Heels/ YSL Arty Ring/ Gina Tricot Necklace/

Hi there, I found this origami trousers by Zara - Sale last day. It looks like a maxi skirt but it's more comfortable. I like the straight cut and its material. It's so soft and cozy. But I think it's not every people's taste. You know it seems like almost everybody has this origami skorts and when I visited Zara Online Shop last time, I saw they are available again. Should I take it or no :D
Have a nice week, dears 

3 Kommentare:

  1. Ooooh great sale find from Zara! Great black and white look, love ya looks.

    from likkie,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. das outfit steht dir soooo unglaublich gut..mein absolutes
    lieblingsoutfit von dir zurzeit :) die hose ist einfacher
    der hammer *_*
    lg ;**

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. glad you took it! yes, it's everywhere on blogs but as long as you feel good in it and it looks good on you. :-)

    Nataya
    chachamisu.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen