Seiten

Freitag, April 18

Barcelona - Photo Diary





Blouse dress: Asos/ Loafers + Biker jacket: Zara/ Love Moschino Bag/ MK Watch/ Miu miu sunnies

Finally back to blogging today. I was in Barcelona two weeks ago. Well, this was the second time I visited Barcelona and I'm still really impressed by this city. 
Amazing architecture, delicious and well-priced food, friendly people, beautiful weather... What do you want more? 
As you see I dyed my hair.  On the pictures the color was a bit orange because I dyed it the day before I came to Barcelona. It's not exactly the color I wanted to have but maybe next time.

Have a great Easter holidays. 

1 Kommentar:

  1. I think the colour is great for the warmer weather now but I'm curious how you actually wanted to have your hair... ^^ And wonderful photos by the way! Love the floral scenery!!

    Love, ina

    Visit me at www.petite-saigon.com

    AntwortenLöschen