Seiten

Samstag, August 10

Black & White

Self made 3D Top/ Prada Sunnies/ HM trousers/ Mini Sicily Bag/ Zara Flats

Hi there, 
I totally forgot to show you my latest outfit from last week. I really like my new pants from H&M. It definitely looks like a maxi skirt but it's more comfortable than wearing a skirt. I also did a 3D flower top for myself . The top has a simply cut but it was really difficult to sew it. Anyway I like crop top and high waist so I combined them together. Hope you like it.
Have a lovely weekend

Kommentare:

  1. The trousers are amazing!
    And i can fully understand how difficult it was, sewing the top. But it turned out beeeaautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great outfit, love the top and the trousers are gorgeous!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Hose ist ja cool, gefällt mir sehr! Und die Sonnenbrille erst (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. so lovely! love ur style <33
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wow I love both your blouse and your pants, they're both so pretty! such great styling! :)
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    AntwortenLöschen