Seiten

Sonntag, August 4

Sunday Post

Nelly High Heels/ Miu Miu Sunnies/Zara Striped T-Shirt/ Skort + Bag Paris/ 

Just a quick post update on a sunny sunday. I really wanted to update regulary but it has happened so much thing last time in my life and it looked like I always don't have enough time :D ...  Here you see my Nelly highheels which I showed you last post. The heels are really not high so I can good walk on it.  I also in love with the skorts which i bought in Paris last trip. You may know the famous wraped or origami skorts by Zara. I also like it but it seems to be everyone has it so now I'm really happy to found my favorite one. 
Have a lovely day

Kommentare:

  1. Love the shoes!

    amouramour-ph.blogspot.it

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Tolles Outfit! Ich liebe den Kontrast von blau und neongelb bei dir :D

    Liebst, ina

    Petite Saigon

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Total schöner Look! Die Sonnenbrille krönt die ganze Kombi.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Vanessa

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I super Loved all of your post and outfits :)
    Would you like to Follow Me on GOOGLE/GFC?
    I'll gonna follow back as well. Its:

    http://zelaldecoa.blogspot.com/

    xx,You're Fab!:*

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Those heels! Love this outfit simply but stunning xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Toller Look! Die Farben stehen dir sehr gut! Die Sonnenbrille & die Schleife am Rock pimpen das Outfit nochmal etwas mehr auf!


    Liebe Grüße,
    Alina

    AntwortenLöschen